Monday, July 15, 2013

Finally, I'm a College Grad!

I still can't believe this day has finally come. Three schools and four states later...
It wasn't easy and there were many times I wanted to give up. I'm so happy I stuck out the difficult times and GRADUATED!! It feels amazing to be done with school forever. I even shed a few tears of joy after my last exam. I completed my final two years online through Utah State University. I'm a proud Aggie who stepped onto campus only once... and that was to walk with the class of 2013! I'm so grateful for my sweet husband who supported me through it all and pushed me to be better. I honestly couldn't have done it without him. Also, a big thanks to our families for loving and supporting me through the years and especially on my big day. 
I love you all!
 
 
 
On the way out of Logan we stopped by the Temple. I was in awe of its beauty!
 
While in Utah I was able to see a few of my favorite girls. 
I love all of these girls so much!

No comments: