Wednesday, July 17, 2013

San Fran, I Love You.

 just recently, i visited my sister jamie and little nephew august in san francisco. 
we spent a lot of time at the beach, over looking the beautiful golden gate bridge.
we frequented multiple parks and played for hours.
swim class was too much fun with august in a bright pink swim suit.
we spent an afternoon at the farmers market, enjoying lunch and delicious produce.
i discovered my love for bi-rite ice-cream and proved it by eating a scoop (or two) everyday!
jamie took me to ragazza every other day because it's the best pizza we've ever had.
my good friend amanda stayed with us for a few days and we loved having her.
we went on a long bike ride through golden gate park in the pouring rain.
(manda is up for anything, i love it!)
jamie was the best host and showed us all around town.
i have to say my favorite part of the trip was spending time with my nephew, 
who i swear is the cutest little 1 year old i've ever known. 
it was a wonderful week and i'm missing them so much.
i'm already scheming a plan to visit again soon!

1 comment:

Katie Bradley said...

How fun! It all looks amazing. Such beautiful pictures! You totally have the talent and eye for photography. Miss you!!!