Tuesday, December 18, 2012

A Weekend for the Arts.

Finally, I got around to posting about a wonderful weekend we had a while back. 
(like a month ago...) 
Yikes!
A couple girlfriends got together for dinner at Stand 4, where we devoured amazing toasted marshmallow shakes. 
It's a must.
Then we spent the rest of the evening singing our hearts out at an Ingrid Michaelson concert.
It was a blast, so much fun.
 Still can't believe how amazing she is live.
Kaela // Me // Maribeth // Amanda
Saturday night was date night.
 We saw the New York City Ballet perform the Nutcracker. 
Something I've always dreamed of seeing. 
I loved every minute. 
The boys stayed awake for the most part. 
A big thanks to the skittles we snuck in! ;)
Lincoln Center is beautiful. 
Tommy & Amanda 
Amanda "Koch" Smith.
She owns the place!
I was able to sneak one (terrible) picture on my phone.
It was a great weekend with some of my favorite people.
Night's like these are why I never want to leave the city.
I have to admit, I'm in love with NY!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh that would have been amazing to see the Nutcracker! And by the New York City Ballet?! Holy cow. I bet it was crazy wonderful.