Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

 I turned 24 yesterday!!

Thanks to my sweet friends and family my birthday this year was one of my favorites. 

The birthday celebrations began on friday night. Tommy, Amanda, Jeff and I planned to meet for dinner in Midtown and then go skating together at Bryant Park. After we finished a fabulous meal, we made our way to the rink. We walked around the giant Christmas tree and to my surprise were 20 of my favorite people screaming... SUUUURPRISE!!!

I was shocked and so happy to see everyone. I seriously have the best friends. 
special thanks to Estee for this beauty. 
you're the best.
A BIG thanks to Amanda and my man for putting this fun night together. I love both of you so so much!
On my birthday yesterday, I woke up to these beautiful flowers and tickets to see Lion King on Broadway. I've wanted to see this for so long, excited it's really happening!
The majority of the day was occupied with homework and work. I guess that comes with being an adult now, so sad. At least Jeff and I were able to enjoy Grimaldi's and the Milk Bar for dinner and dessert, my current two favorites. 

 It was amazing to hear from friends and family all day, how'd I get so lucky?
Here's to another great year!

4 comments:

m.estelle said...

k, our faces in our "skating" picture? ...typical. :)

love you so much, so happy to have been apart of this celebration!

xoxo

Katie Bradley said...

Lauren! Did you get our message yesterday? So funny thing, I was in the car (it was an extremely crazy day) and when the answering machine came on I told the kids "okay, sing!" but as I was moving my arm back the phone flew out of my hand and hit Brooklyn! We tried to sing after that but then I think the phone had been off the whole time. Anyways, if you didn't get our message I hope you now that we LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! And hope you had a GREAT day... it sure sounds like you did!

mb said...

oh man. how about next time Maribeth doesn't make stupid faces?

Happy happy bday!

Mariel said...

So fun! Glad you had a great day, you deserve it!!