Monday, November 14, 2011

Taylor Swift.

So a few months ago my Jeff and Chelsie's Jeff (our husbands share the same name) bought tickets to the Colts verses Bucks Monday Night Football game. Chels and I thought that since the boys are having a fun night out we should too! Shortly after we found out Taylor Swift was coming to Tampa and knew we had our girls night planned.

Can I just say that I have always been a big fan of Taylor and her music. Watching her live made me realize just how amazing she is as an artist and performer. She put on an incredible show. One I highly recommend. Here are a few shots I took.
Enjoy!








3 comments:

Griffin and Whitney McNabb said...

How fun Lauren! I love Taylor too! You look great!

Unknown said...

Such a fun night! The pics look amazing!

Katie Bradley said...

That looks like so much fun! You got some great pics too. Can't wait to see you guys soon. Love you!