Saturday, October 29, 2011

ONE.

In an effort to satisfy the demands of friends and family, Jeff and I have created this blog to document our lives. For our inaugural post we will attempt to summarize the last year of our lives through photos. Enjoy:)


It all started June,11th 2010



then off to Hawaii for our week long honeymoon.


the following week we moved to Tampa, Florida.

We've tried to take advantage of the sporting events Florida has to offer.

Bucks Training Camp
The Tampa Bay Rays.
Orlando Magic Vs. Utah Jazz
(aka best come back ever!)

Jeff and I enjoyed a few trips this year as well.

We visited the one and only N.Y.C.

frozen peanut butter hot chocolate at Serendipity's
(Lauren's new found obsession)
Brooklyn's finest pizza.
Grimaldi's
we L.O.V.E new york

We then embarked on the Allure of the Sea for a Caribbean Cruise.
the beautiful Haiti


Next an amazing trip to Washington D.C.
one of my favorite people(Mckell)spent the day with us.
we rode horses on a stunning ranch in Northern Virginia.


A quick trip to Miami.


We have had the time of our lives traveling, learning and experiencing all that life has to offer. I feel so lucky that I've been able to spend this last year with my best friend. Can't wait to spend many more years together making memories!

6 comments:

Sarah Allen said...

Love the blog Lauren! I SO want to come visit you. Hope all is well! Love ya!

Josh and Tara Wilkey said...

Your blog is so cute! I'm glad you made one...I love looking at blogs:)

Griffin and Whitney McNabb said...

I am sooo happy you have a blog now!!! We are now officially blog friends...now we have to work on Jess and Kenz. Love YOU!!!

Katie Bradley said...

AWESOME! I'm so glad you decided to have a blog it's so fun to see all your cute pics again. Wow, what a fun first year. Can't wait to see you soon! Love you!

Unknown said...

Yay I'm so glad you started your blog so that we can keep up with all your adventures when you move away from us :(. Love you guys!!!

Mariel said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! Woo hoo!! If you need any tips you know that I am especially good at all this stuff so feel free to ask or just copy our posts...... jk Loved it, so fun!!